We just released Patch 1.1.9 of our Vortx Engine. A detailed list of improvements are below. The biggest improvements are stabilizing our frame rate capture to improve experiential consistency. Also we have rolled out improvements to MotionFlow which is directly related to wind triggering. We hope to roll out another improvement in the near future for the wind triggering.
- Optimized capture engine, with fallback mechanisms that support Windows 7.
- VSync no longer required for optimum performance.
- Support for running games at VH (very high) uncapped framerates.
- Support for 144hz & 240hz gsync and freesync displays.
- Improved experiential consistency.
- Increased performance and reduced CPU usage.
- Core security & deployment improvements.
- Improved MotionFlow engagement logic.
Thanks so much for your support.